To ensure everybody remains safe as we return to public social dancing, QSDC has implemented the following procedures at all of our events. In addition to our own procedures, all QSDC activities are subject to current KFL&A Public Health Guidelines and Queen’s University’s Safe Return policies.
- All dances and lessons will have a maximum attendance cap, and attendees will be required to register in advance and provide accurate contact information. Follow us on Eventbrite for ticket sales and the most up-to-date information about event locations and times.
- Attendees will be asked to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES during our events. Frequent handwashing and sanitizing is also strongly encouraged.
- Attendees will be asked to provide proof of, at minimum, a full two-dose course of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Attendees are also strongly encouraged to get a 3rd or 4th booster dose as soon as they are eligible.
- If we learn of a possible COVID-19 exposure at one of our events, we will send out an email informing all attendees that were present, without identifying the exposed person(s).
- Individuals who have tested positive, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have experienced a close contact are asked not to attend. We will always provide a refund or credit forward a ticket for COVID-19-related reasons.